Amika Dream Routine Overnight Hydration Treatment
it's time to put dry hair to bed with our ultra-hydrating, silicone-free overnight hair treatment mask. infused with hyaluronic acid, dream routine boosts moisture for 72 hours* and results in hair that is 3x more hydrated by morning*.
who it’s for
made especially for all hair experiencing dryness
why it’s special
it's called beauty sleep for a reason. infused with the ingredients of your dreams like hyaluronic acid, coconut water, blue algae, and sea buckthorn, this no-rinse, silicone-free overnight hair treatment mask intensely moisturizes strands.
- ultra-hydrating: dream routine boosts moisture for 72 hours* and results in hair that is 3x more hydrated by morning*.
- long-lasting benefits: reap the benefits of this overnight treatment mask for 4 washes*.
- no staining here: although dream routine is a no-rinse treatment mask, it doesn't stain your pillow so you can rest easy.
*clinically proven, when used as directed.
it's called beauty sleep for a reason...
- comb through hair.
- pump 1-4 times into hands depending on hair length and thickness.
- apply to dry or damp hair before bedtime.
- distribute from mid-lengths to ends.
- ready for your beauty sleep!
- hyaluronic acid - typically, a naturally found substance in skin, hyaluronic acid helps plump up dry hair by attracting in moisture from the air around you.
- polyglutamic acid - known to promote moisture retention.
- bio-fermented coconut water - contains various electrolytes, monolaurin, lauric acid, and plant hormones to add natural hydration to hair.
- blue/green algae - provides essential fatty acids, amino acids, as well as vitamin a and beta-carotene.
- sea buckthorn - one of the most potent natural ingredients on the planet, it is one of the few known plant sources of the fatty-acid omega 7. the superfruit is loaded with 15 times more vitamin c than an orange and 3 times more vitamin a than a carrot, making it the ultimate holy grail ingredient for healthier hair and scalp. even better, our sea buckthorn is sustainably sourced from tibet!