Amika Water Sign Hydrating Oil
hydrated hair is in your future. this silicone-free treatment oil instantly reduces frizz* and breakage*, while boosting shine and protecting against heat up to 450 °f. remember, a little goes a long way! *clinically proven.
who it's for
for all hair types experiencing dryness.
why it's special
infused with an 8-oil blend, squalane, and hyaluronic acid, this hair oil is your sign that hydrated hair is in your future.
- clinical claims: clinically proven to attract 2.7x more hydration, instantly reduce frizz by 69% for 24 hours, + results in 51% less breakage.
- concentrated formula: a little of this highly concentrated oil goes a long way, so we recommend starting with one to two drops and adding more if needed.
- silicone free: the silicone-free formula allows the nutrients to sink into strands without any barriers, while the oil seals all the super stuff into your hair for longer.
your hydrated hair destiny
- for fine to medium hair, use 1-2 pumps. for medium to thick hair, use 2-3 pumps. for thick or coarse hair, use 3-4 pumps. remember, a little goes a long way!
- drop oil into palms and rub hands together, coating both front and back to evenly disperse.
- run your fingers through damp or dry hair from mid-lengths to ends.
- for damaged and color-treated hair, apply to damp strands before heat styling to protect and reduce breakage.
- for braids, apply directly onto the scalp and throughout damp hair.
- apply more as needed.
- tame flyaways with any excess oil.
- too much too soon? apply perk up plus extended clean dry shampoo to absorb any excess oil.
- 8-oil blend - includes jojoba, coconut, + castor oils to lock in moisture.
- squalane - proven to help protect from dehydration and restore lipid barriers, squalane helps to prevent moisture loss while restoring hair's suppleness.
- hyaluronic acid - typically a naturally found substance in skin, hyaluronic acid helps plump up dry hair by attracting in moisture from the air around you.
- polyglutamic acid - known to promote moisture retention.
- spirulina extract - provides essential fatty acids, amino acids, as well as vitamin a and beta-carotene.