Amika The Closer Instant Repair Cream
this lightweight 2-in-1 leave-in hair treatment and styling cream instantly seals split ends, smooths hair, and eliminates frizz while repairing damage.
who it's for
made especially for those looking to close split ends, strengthen hair + reduce breakage due to everyday stressors, heat, and chemical treatments. fun fact: it's also great to use between salon visits to get that freshly-trimmed look!
why it's special
- make amends with your split ends! this 2-in-1 leave-in hair treatment + styling cream is a fresh trim in a bottle. plus it softens, smooths, and banishes frizz- like you just left the salon!
- claims - instantly seals* 96% of split ends
- innovative bond cure technology - packed with bond cure technology, this treatment targets the most abundant bonds in your hair, which break the most frequently during daily wear and tear.
- *clinically tested to seal split ends
- *clinically tested
fake a trim:
- start by applying a dime-sized amount to damp or dry hair, mid lengths to ends, prior to any additional styling products. add more product as needed depending on hair density and length.
- pro tip: apply a heat protectant after the closer and before heat styling to prevent further damage.
- pro tip: refresh day 2 styles by applying perk up to the roots to absorb oil, and the closer to ends to protect, strengthen, and moisturize.
- bond cure technology - an innovative complex that targets the most abundant bonds in hair
- vegan proteins- made up of essential amino acids which can provide keratin-like benefits from a plant source
- sea buckthorn - one of the most potent natural ingredients on the planet, this "superfruit" is one of the few known plant sources of the fatty-acid omega 7 typically found in fish oil. also rich in vitamin c + a and contains antioxidants making it the ultimate holy grail ingredient for hair and scalp.
- *this product does not contain any direct gluten contributing ingredients. if you have allergies or sensitivities, please consult your doctor
where it's made